ABOUT SAVE AS YOU LEARN
With the Save as you Learn Scheme an employee can choose to exchange part of their salary to cover the cost of a training course without paying National Insurance on the value.
The scheme has been developed to give employees the opportunity to further develop their job related skills with a view to career progression. If the employer is sponsoring an employee and paying for a proportion of training costs, employees can access this scheme to cover their contribution and spread the repayments.
PROMOTE PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING
ENHANCE THE SKILLS OF YOUR TEAM
ADD NEW SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE TO YOUR BUSINESS
HELPS RECRUIT, RETAIN & MOTIVATE
SAVE UP TO 12% ON THE COST OF TRAINING COURSES
SPREAD THE COST OVER 12 MONTHS
TRAINING PROVIDER OF CHOICE
INCREASE JOB RELATED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
ENHANCE CAREER PROSPECTS
HOW IT WORKS
1. Employee chooses training course and provider.
2. Employee register with Gemelli.
3. We’ll send a savings illustration and salary sacrifice agreement to check and agree.
4. Gemelli will place an order for your chosen course.
5. Course costs will be deducted from employee gross salary over 12 months.
WHAT COUNTS AS WORK RELATED TRAINING?
A course that is likely to prove useful when performing duties of employment or in a related employment…
…or will qualify or better qualify an employee to perform duties or to participate in any charitable or voluntary activities in association with the employment or a related employment.